Saturday 25 April 2009

Bicycle adventure

Denmark is a country where without any problems you can cycle whatever you want. Here is so many bicycle roads and conditions are so good that it's pleasure to have your own bike and ride ahead! Before I came here I was so happy because of that but when I came here my next adventure in Denmark has started! BICYCLE ADVENTURE!
My first bicycle was from Christina. It was the oldest bike from every bicycles which we had at home. But I was so proud that I have an antic bike and it was riding so fast! But suddenly something happen with pedals and I went to bicycle shop to fix it. One week later my tire has broke so I went to bicycle shop again.. But man told me that because this bicycle is so old so I will have problems all the time. So I wrote to Christina again and she give me another bicycle but she said that I have to buy new tire. So again ---->bicycle shop...it was funny! And I was so happy again. But 2 weeks later...my tire was broken again! What is going on?!?!? Do I cycle in different way than other people?? So I wrote to one of the buddies and he helped me to fix this bicycle. Everything was OK but of course again... I brooked another! This time I said NO! I will fix it by my own! So again I bot another tire and round thing inside tire and fixed bicycle. I didn't know which tools I should by so I bought 10 so expensive keys and started my night with bicycle. And I did it!!!!! I have this bicycle still and every thing is ok. I'm so proud of myself :) Few weeks ago Marysia's bicycle was broken twice so we also repaired it by our own. Now we can open bicycle workshop. We are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: