Monday 13 April 2009

EASTER





It was my first Easter far away from my house. I thought I will be sad all weekend because in my home we celebrate it so much and all family meet in one table. We knew that all shops will be closed on Thursday and Friday so before we went to Copenhagen we went for shopping and bought all needed products for Easter breakfast. On Saturday afternoon we wanted to start preparing eggs for Sunday so we went downstairs where we leave our food in the fridge. We were in good mood because we wanted to paint eggs and we were laughing because we bought 30 EGGS and we were asking ourself how long we will eat them?!?!? And we went downstairs but instead of eggs we saw empty shelf in the fridge!!!!!That was surprising!!!we were in shock!!! Downstairs live few Danish guys so we knocked to their doors but ofcourse they didn't even open doors!! I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 EGGS WERE STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we were sad and started to make jokes with flatmates, of30 eggs which were stolen.


Next day morning we prepared together Easter breakfast, but before that Lila and Kriszti invited us outside the house. They prepared special Easter searching of Easter eggs in the grass. We had lots of fun!!!Than we went home and they shared with us the eggs. We served Polish ham, salad, everybody put something on the table so we had very big feast! Me and Marysia prepared for girls small packages with Polish sweets. I enjoyed together Easter breakfast. Even that I knew that my family is faraway from Haderslev I felt like at home. I want to say THANK YOU GIRLS THAT YOU PREPARED SO BEAUTIFUL BREAKFAST!BIG KISS :)


v

No comments:

Post a Comment